Evening Desert Safari kicks off with a convenient pick-up service from your hotel or home, guiding you to the desert. Upon arrival in the Al Khayma desert, Evening Desert Safari treats you to a welcome tea/coffee against a dazzling desert view. Following this, at the Al-Khayma desert camp during your Evening Desert Safari, Arabian dates and sweets await you. The adventure continues as part of your Evening Desert Safari, with sandboarding on the dunes. A sandboard will be strapped to your feet, and you’ll navigate from an upper hill to downhill. No need to worry; our guide will assist you throughout. As an exciting addition to the Evening Desert Safari package, camel riding is included, ensuring a fun adventure experience. Post that, an Evening Desert Safari staple – a BBQ meal is arranged for you. If you desire, you can actively participate and join us in the cooking process during your Evening Desert Safari. Beyond cooking, you’ll be serenaded by traditional Arabic music. A favorite in the Evening Desert Safari lineup of activities is the ‘Arabian Costumes.’ This activity, involving the wearing of Arabian costumes, is exceptionally popular in our Evening Desert Safari packages, allowing you to delve into the local culture. These comfortable Arab costumes provide an enjoyable experience, and you can capture beautiful pictures of this memorable time. Your Evening Desert Safari also includes Mehndi art design on your hand, a highly enjoyable activity for our tourists. You have the freedom to select your preferred Mehndi art design. The evening culminates in the enchanting and traditional Arabic dance – the belly dance, adding a mesmerizing touch to your Evening Desert Safari. As your Evening Desert Safari concludes, rest assured we will drop you off at your home or hotel.
- Sand art
- Camel Chocolate
- any kind of personal expense
- Drinking alcohol
- 4×4 car raiding
- Tour duration will count pick-up and drop also
- Extra fees will apply for picking up from outside of the city.
- Sometimes our driver will get unexpected traffic jams, it will take some time to pick-up you
But don’t worry your time will start from pick-up.
- Our guest should be under 65 years old. Children are allowed and above 2 years old charged like adults.
- Sick guest and pregnant women are not allowed. Heart problem, breathing problem, back pain, high blood
pressure patient are not allowed too.
- Wearing lightweight clothing is recommended for the summer season, while jackets are suggested for the winter season.
It’s suggested to use sun protection cream in summer season.
- Please note that participating in desert safari is entirely at your own risk,
and any expenses related to it will not be covered under “Red Desert Travel” insurance.
You are solely responsible for any injuries that may occur during your participation in desert safari.
Driver and Traveller are fully responsible for any injuries that may occur during your participation in desert safari.
- The Driver and Traveller must have to pay if the ATVs/buggy got damaged.